Eat oranges can prevent coronary heart disease it
1/9/2018

  Orange is a very common fruit, rich in vitamin C, has a very significant role in anti-oxidation. It is well-known that vascular sclerosis is pathogenicA key factor in coronary heart disease is that eating more oranges rich in vitamin C can combat blood vessel oxidation and reduce the risk of developing cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases such as coronary heart disease.

Can eat orange prevent coronary heart disease?

 

Hesperidin can enhance the toughness of capillaries, lowering blood pressure and expanding the coronary arteries of the heart. Therefore, oranges are food for preventing coronary heart disease and arteriosclerosis . Studies have shown that consumption of citrus can reduce cholesterol deposition in the arteries, In the reversal of atherosclerosis , a premonition of the onset of coronary heart disease

 

2, the orange inside thin skin contains dietary fiber and pectin, can promote laxative, and can lower cholesterol, prevent atherosclerosis and prevent the onset of coronary heart disease.

 

With more and more cases, coronary heart disease has become a common modern disease, its incidence is high, with our usual diet are closely related.

 

Coronary heart disease diet

 

1, adjust the diet

 

Fat and cholesterol high food intake should be controlled at less than 30% of total calories, animal protein intake control at 20% to 50%, plant protein to increase.

 

2, eat more fruits and vegetables and drink plenty of water

Fruits and vegetables are rich in dietary fiber, can promote gastrointestinal motility, reduce cholesterol. Prevention of constipation , such as black fungus, onions, garlic, mushrooms, ginger, seaweed, etc., have different degrees of lipid-lowering effect, can dilate coronary artery, blood pressure, diuretic, is conducive to the prevention of coronary heart disease.

 

3, control carbohydrate intake

 

Carbohydrate intake accounts for 60% to 70% of the total calories, especially for obese people should limit the fine GI, noodles and other high GI carbohydrates try to eat less, but try to potato, potato, corn, oats, etc. Coarse grains to be replaced.

 

4, less salt less oil

 

Daily intake of salt 3 ~ 5g, soy sauce should not be too much application, high sodium monosodium glutamate, the important point to prevent coronary heart disease diet is salt, light food.

 

5, quit smoking less alcohol

 

Smoking is an important factor in causing myocardial infarction and coronary heart disease. Drinking water should be minimized in daily life. Occasionally drink a cup, you can soothe the mood, but do not cling to yo.

 

There are many reasons for the formation of coronary heart disease

 

The formation of coronary heart disease is due to many reasons, the orange is only an auxiliary role in prevention, to prevent coronary heart disease or to adjust the reasonable diet, appropriate physical exercise and develop good habits, to maintain a happy mood, etc. .

 

 

 

 

 

Petri dishGlass Petri DishLab Equipmentlab warePetri dish AccessoriesMicrobiologyCulture DishCell Culture